BLACK BIBLICAL STUDIES </br>Anthology of Charles B. Copher </br></br> Theological Issues on </br>The Black Presence in the Bible
1. Perspectives and Questions: The Black Religious Experience and Biblical Studies
2. The Black Man in The Biblical World
3. Blacks and Jews in Historical Interaction: The Biblical/African Experience
4. Egypt and Ethiopia in the Old Testament
5. African Americans and Biblical Hermeneutics: Black Interpretation of the Bible
6. Biblical Characters, Events, Places and Images Remembered and Celebrated in Black Worship
7. Three Thousand Years of Biblical Interpretation with Reference to Black Peoples
8. Racial Myths and Biblical Scholarship: Some Random Notes and Observations
9. The Bible and the African Experience: The Biblical Period
Rev. Dr. Charles B. Copher (deceased), a distinguished and eminent scholar, was Professor Emeritus of Old Testament at the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The many writings of Dr. Copher have appeared in journals across the nation.
There are no reviews yet.